Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Meet Casey our new Science Educator

Hello, Hello!

Greetings to all! For those of you who don’t yet know me, my name is Casey and I’m the newest teacher here at SMLI.  I enjoyed meeting many of our members during summer camp and look forward to an eventful and fun year ahead.

Frankie from our Halloween Family Fun Party
This was my first Halloween with SMLI and I had a blast.  It was so much fun to see all the costumes and I loved the spooky walk through the preserve.  Halloween is after all one of my absolute favorite times of the year! I really hope everyone else had a great holiday weekend as well, but don’t eat too much candy. J  

Speaking of candy, I’m excited for our upcoming Holiday programs. On November 11th we have Candy Chemistry! Come learn all the fun you can create with candy. We also have lots of wonderful holiday programs scheduled for December. 

I’m really enjoying working in such a beautiful setting and encourage everyone to stop by and admire the 36 acre preserve as all the trees are breathtaking in their brilliant fall colors.  Soon everything will be covered with a light dusting of snow and it’ll be like a whole new place.  One of the beauties of living where we do is getting to see the change of the seasons and I’m eager to see it all here with you!

  
Come visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment